- The Zeta Trigger brake pedal represents a new way of thinking when it comes to aftermarket accessories. If you think about all the downsides of the OEM lever, the Zeta Trigger lever improves on them in every way; OEM levers are often soft castings - Zeta uses a superior grade of alloy. The OEM lever is not adjustable for length, so if you have a boot size either side of a UK 9 they can feel a little awkward - the Zeta lever is adjustable in length, so you can fine tune for your boot / peg combo. The OEM lever bends and buckles under impact - the Zeta lever has a rotating tip to deflect small impacts, and a brake-saver-cable for the larger ones.
- Brake arm is made of forged A2014 aluminium for durability.
- Smooth anti-clog surface design.
- Black anodized finish with laser printed logo.
- Brake tip is mode of CNC machined A7079 aluminium with a hard wearing anodized finish.
- Bolt, pin and spring are made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and long life.
- Comes with brake saver.